8 Week Series: September 28th - November 16th
Covering Phases 1+2 of Rachel Welch's Revolution Motherhood method, Foundations re-educates your entire core + body through progressively challenging exercises.
Over 8-Weeks, you will learn how to:
- Isolate and activate your abdominal muscles through breath + targeted strength building exercises
- Strengthen your glutes while releasing hip tension
- Taper your entire waist + back
- Strengthen your arms + ribcage while opening tight shoulders
- Use the soft foam roller to relieve the accumulation of daily mom stress and pain in your back, hips, feet, hands, neck and shoulders
- By the end of Foundations, you will understand how to do planks, active sit ups, full twisting, high + low impact cardio and classes will include mountain climbers, jump squats, light yoga flows, thigh, glute and ab toning.
Foundations works exceptionally well in concert with pelvic PT and is the perfect full body reset if you’ve had a break from exercise, recently given birth, are multi-years postpartum + looking for better results from your current workouts, or are looking for how to begin a new fitness lifestyle. Foundations specifically targets injury recovery, pain and tension release, strengthening diastasis-recti, incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Thursdays @ 11am (60 min)
Cost of Series: $750
- 8, 1-Hour Classes : Meeting weekly, in person. Choose your class and bring your friends. It’ll be your favorite hour of ‘me time’ all week.
- 2-Month Subscription to Revolution Motherhood Video App: More than a workout, you’re beginning a lifestyle of health and fitness that prioritizes your needs with those of your family. So, yes, there’s homework.
- Personal access to Rachel’s expertise, via email, in person before + after class, + Weekly Drop In Office Hours.
- Easy Make-Ups + Scheduling : For in person make-ups, you can drop into any other other live class during your program. Pre-recorded Foundations classes are also available for a flexible video option via the RM App. Make Up credits expire at the end of your enrolled Foundations + Integration program.
- Local Discount Codes and Perks : Shop, nibble, lounge and chat with your friends pre and post class with private RM Foundations student discount codes and perks.
- Weekly emails that review each week’s fitness topics with tips, reminders, mindfulness, and lots of loving inspiration.
- Your Village : an in person community of moms laughing, sweating and championing each other. The best motivation ever to show up for yourself.
- RM Essentials Kit : all the props you need to do your workouts at home, available for purchase, in one kit.
- FAQ’s for more details + info.
The Expecting ONE: Prenatal with Revolution Motherhood
Drop-in classes: Starting September 28th
Thursdays @ 12:15pm (60 min)
We are thrilled to welcome back our exclusive collaboration between OYH and Revolution Motherhood. Designed and taught by RM’s founder and pre/postnatal fitness expert, Rachel Welch, our drop in prenatal classes will guide you through breath-based core strength and stability exercises integrating yoga, long muscle sculpting, soft foam rolling, and meditation.
Establish the essential knowledge and practices that will set you up for your postpartum recovery and keep you in relationship with your changing body throughout your pregnancy.
Enjoy meeting other expecting mamas, sweating, breathing, and laughing together. All trimesters are welcome.
Purchase a Prenatal Class Credit, then add yourself to the class and receive confirmation
About Rachel Welch
+ Revolution Motherhood
Rachel Welch is a women’s health advocate, and postnatal fitness expert and pioneer. Her life-elevating fitness method empowers women with the knowledge and skills to understand, heal, and embody motherhood from the inside-out.
With 20+ years’ experience teaching and studying human physiology, yoga, barre, Eastern medicine, and fitness, Rachel has forged lasting relationships across the medical and fitness industries. She frequently partners with physicians and pelvic PT’s to treat + strengthen pre and postnatal conditions including: rehabilitating scar tissue adhesions, organ prolapse, incontinence, and diastasis recti.
Rachel created Revolution Motherhood out of the experiment of rehabilitating her own postpartum body (3 times)! She is motivated to share these tools with every mom on the planet so that YOU too can be at ease, happy, and living the adventure of motherhood in a pain-free, healthy, authentic body.